TASKI® machines offer advanced cleaning technology, ergonomic design, and low maintenance. These features boost efficiency and return on investment. These machines are quiet, so they don’t disrupt patients, staff and visitors.
- Unlike other brands, TASKI® auto scrubbers eliminate “hidden” or uncleanable machine areas where pathogens linger, helping to reduce odors and risk of contamination. TASKI® machines also have fewer parts – for reliability, durability and less maintenance.
- TASKI® machines’ ergonomic design and safety features provide extra protection and comfort for operators. Superb maneuverability and braking reduce the possibility of accidents in operation. Likewise, batteries are isolated away from liquid tanks, out of reach during normal operation.
- TASKI® IntelliFlow™ and IntelliTrail® technologies ensure proper cleaning while reducing water/chemical usage, water trails, and labor costs while optimizing equipment utilization.
- Patented squeegees and direct pickup leave floors cleaner and dryer, reducing extra labor associated with trail mopping and baseboard cleaning while reducing the risk of slip and falls.
- TASKI® auto scrubbers and ergodisc 1200 extend floor care cycles and reduce the need for chemical stripping when used with Diversey floor finishes, cleaners and maintainers.